Create a wired network in your home using the TP-LINK 4-Port Cable/DSL Router (TL-R402M). Connect this wired router to a broadband modem and share your high-speed Internet access, check email, share files, and enjoy online gaming. It connects to the Internet automatically or on demand and disconnects when idle to save on network costs.
- Quick Setup Wizard is supported and friendly help pages are provided for every step.
- Shares data and Internet access for Stations, connecting Internet through PPPoE on demand and disconnecting when idle
- Supports TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT
- Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing
- Built-in Firewall supporting Domain Name filtering and MAC address filtering
- Supports Virtual Server Special Application and DMZ host
- Supports Static Routing VPN pass-through
- Supports firmware upgrade Remote and Web management