The XGA-4000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-4000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 4,000 watts of Instant Peak Power (700 watts RMS), the XGA-4000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-4000 boasts XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 23-pound enclosure, the XGA-4000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 50 kHz ±1.5 dB
- Signal to Noise (LF/HF): >90 dB
- THD (LF/HF): > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity: 0.77 V
- Maximum Input Level: 21 dB V/9 V
- Damping Factor: (F=1 kHz 8 Ohm) >350
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm
- Fuse: 5 mm x 20 mm, AC 115 V/230 V 50~60 Hz
- Output Stereo: 8 Ohm, 2 x 250 W RMS
- Output Stereo: 4 Ohm, 2 x 350W RMS
- Output Bridged: 8 Ohm, 700 W RMS
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 in. x 13.8 in. x 3.5 in., (482 mm x 350 mm x 88 mm)
- Net Weight: 23.4 lb. (10.6 kg)